MultiTek Solutions wants to have a positive impact on the world! We know the amount of waste people create is increasing all the time and that new packaging and technological products are developed containing materials that are not biodegradable, therefore… Reducing, Reusing and Recycling is very important to us.
We “Reduce, Reuse & Recycle” wherever and whenever we can and approach this as a serious environmental and social responsibility. Eco-friendly habits save us money and make the world a better place for everyone to live in.
Our sustainability practices include:
- Responsibly disposing of all projector globes containing mercury through Australasia’s most experienced mercury recovery and recycling company - CMA Ecocylce.
- Our Cardboard goes to CoGG Waste Transfer Station.
- Polystyrene goes to http://gdp-industries.org.au
- Televisions, batteries and computer items are sent to North Geelong Resource Recovery Centre.
- Our cable cut offs go to Geelong’s Metal Recyclers.
- We use energy efficient light bulbs.
- We use recycled paper and when finished with we recycle again.
- We use cutting edge DYNALITE lighting controls that sense building occupancy and shut down when not in use.
- We are socially conscious and environmentally responsible. We choose to remove all our waste packaging from installation sites rather than leaving at building sites or dumping in clients’ skips.
- We collect all our domestic co-mingled kitchen waste and recycle it fortnightly (paper, cardboard, plastic, glass and metals).
Our vision is for a greener more sustainable planet we can hand down to our kids.